- If you would like to speak with our customer service team, please call us at (800) 997-3999 between 8:30 AM CST and 5:00 PM CST Monday through Friday or send an email to [email protected]
- Fill out our contact us form.
- If you are a PowerBlock dealer requesting an update on orders, please e-mail [email protected] or contact your sales representative.
- Tracking information will be emailed to you automatically when the order ships. If it is not after 5 business days, contact us and we can help you.
- You should receive a confirmation via email after your order has been placed.
- In general, we recommend you contact the retailer from whom you purchased if there are issues with the shipping. If there is a small issue such as damage to the selector pin, we can help you at PowerBlock.
- Orders shipping to the contiguous lower 48 states ship free via FedEx.
- Contact us for more information on shipping to Alaska or Hawaii
- Typically we process orders within 1-3 business days of the order coming in. Shipping time depends on your location in the US.
- Northeast transit time is 3-4 days
- Midwest transit time is 1-2 days
- South transit time is 3-4 days
- West transit Time is 4-5 days
- Hawaii and Alaska transit time is 7+ days
- We do not offer expedited shipping.
- Orders placed at powerblock.com only ship to the United States. Please see our international retailer list for partners in your country.
- Dumbbells may ship separately, so the other dumbbell might be a day or so behind.
- If you received tracking information, you should have access to the tracking on all packages. If it does not arrive after a couple of days, please contact us for help in locating it.
- It would be from when you receive your dumbbells.
- If you receive it as a gift, new, get the proof of purchase from the gifter and register the warranty under your name.
- You CANNOT register the warranty on a used product.
- Register using the Warranty Registration form
- Issues that are present when the product arrived.
- If rusting is present when purchased, yes, but if the set rusts over a period of time, it would not be covered.
- PowerBlock Selector Pins are covered under warranty for manufacture defects. However customer misuse to pins is not covered.
- It depends on the model. Contact customer service for more information.
- It is best to save your proof of purchase, yes. Register your warranty with us, but taking a picture of a paper receipt or saving your email is a good idea as well.
- They are not covered under warranty
- They are not covered under warranty
- Some people do not need to expand past 24, 32, or 50 lbs. Also, sometimes for certain exercise programs, the quick changes of the selector pins without the adder weights is an easier transition.
- See the Prop 65 website for specifics.
- Yes, as long as you do not drop the dumbbells from higher than 12 inches.
- The Elite USA set is manufactured at our facility in Owatonna MN. All other sets are manufactured in China.
- The Elite USA has a traditional handle grip, is more compact, and is made in our Minnesota factory in the United States. The Elite EXP has a contoured handle grip. They are not compatible with one another. Elite EXP and Elite USA handles, expansion kits, and bar accessories are not interchangeable between the Elite USA and Elite EXP models. If you purchased an Elite EXP model you must use Elite EXP accessories, if you purchased an Elite USA you must purchase Elite USA compatible accessories.
- We do not recommend dropping PowerBlocks from a height of more than about 6 inches. However, PowerBlocks are warranted for drops up to 12 inches.
- All dumbbells are the same. You can change the handles and top weight (rotate them 180 degrees) to change their direction. Watch this video for instructions on how to change PowerBlock dumbbell hand orientation.
- For steel weights, a little bit of Armor All Original Protectant is applied to the weights (do not use this on Urethane covered plates). Otherwise, you can wipe them down with a damp cloth and dry them well after use. Do not use chemical cleaners.
- They are powder coated, but not all parts will be rust resistant. It is best to keep them away from moisture or temperature changes.
- The handles are different sizes on different PowerBlock models and the handles are what is used for the accessories to work with the dumbbells.
- Indoors, in a temperature and humidity controlled environment.
- No, expansion kits do not mix and match from different handles and series. Contact customer service to see if you have a set that you are unsure of.
- No, PowerBlock does not have a trade in program or service.