Pro Series | Non-Expandable
- The Pro 50 Set has a weight range of 5-50lbs per hand, gives every 2.5 lb increment, and replaces 20 pairs of dumbbells in the space of 1 pair
- Replaces 20 pairs of dumbbells, the equivalent of 1049 lbs of free weights
- Weight Increments : 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10, 12.5, 15, 17.5, 20, 22.5, 25, 27.5, 30, 32.5, 35, 37.5, 40, 42.5, 45, 47.5 and 50 lbs per hand.
- Dimensions : 13″L x 7.” W x 7.25″ H
- The Pro 32 has a weight range of 4 to 32 lbs per hand, gives every 4lb increment, and replaces 8 pairs of dumbbells in the space of 1 pair
- Weight Increments: 4,8,12,16,20,24,28, and 32 lbs per hand
- Dimensions 12″L x 5.75″W x 5.5″
See our Expandable Model
$339.00 – $499.00
Urethane coated steel plates provide smooth and quiet performance.
The open draft of the interior surface maximizes the range of motion and increases ergonomics with the contoured rubber grip.
The 'Auto-Lock' lever on the handle is a simple way to make micro adjustments in 2.5 lbs. increments by removing two chrome ballast weights within the lower tubes. To remove the inner weights tilt the handle back so the weights don't spill out, then pull the lever down. Carefully remove the inner weights and put them in the storage slots on the stand. Then drop the handle back in the weight stack to close the lever, or do it manually. To add the weights back into the handle reverse the process.
The color bands on the rails correspond with the weight chart on the handle to show what will be selected.
This is how the magic happens! Adjust weights quickly to keep workouts flowing by using the pin to select different rails. For example, moving the pin to the bottom selects all the weight plates. The pin is super strong polypropylene and rated for a 500lbs. max load. Magnets inside the pin hold it securely once inserted completely.