Workout Products to Help with Your New Year’s Fitness Goal
There are many benefits to working out, including building muscle, strengthening bone structure and reducing stress. The question is, how are you going to keep your goals from ending up in the dustbin with past New Year’s resolutions? After all, we know it can be hard to stay moving in the winter. And according to some experts, less than 10% of people are successful at keeping their resolutions over the course of a year.
But with the right PowerBlock workout gear, you can not only achieve those goals, but blow right past them — and you don’t even need to leave the house. These five home workout products will help you create the perfect setup for New Year’s fitness goals. It’s the same equipment used by elite athletes, and you can use it to customize a workout plan that will meet your target.
- Pro 50 Adjustable Dumbbells: Perfect for home fitness, these adjustable dumbbells are an incredible starting point to avoid crowded gyms. They have a weight range of up to 50 pounds each, which allows for a wide variety of compound movements to burn fat and build muscle. A Pro 50 home dumbbell set replaces 19 pairs of traditional dumbbells in fact. They’re also compatible with the Pro Series Straight Bar for even more workout possibilities.
- Pro Series Straight Bar: This simple attachment takes the Pro 50 dumbbells to the next level to allow for at-home bench presses, squats, deadlifts, power cleans and all other straight bar exercises. They’re perfect for bodybuilding workouts, barbell complexes and powerlifting at home. Use our Tips for How to Start a Workout Routine to get the most gains from your straight bar and dumbbells.
- PowerBlock Adjustable Kettlebell: With four kettlebells in one, our home kettlebell unlocks a wide variety of functional movements, core training and cardio workouts. When paired with the Pro 50 Dumbbells and Straight Bar combo, you have everything you need for consistent, varied at-home HIIT workouts to smash your New Year’s resolution! New to kettlebells? Check out our Beginner Kettlebell Workout for a starter guide.
- PowerBlock Battle Rope: Also known as “conditioning ropes,” this simple-yet-effective tool unlocks a world of cardiovascular training without the knee stress caused by running. Battle ropes are popular amongst professional athletes, personal trainers and CrossFit athletes for their low-impact, high-reward cardio potential. It’s also a great tool for building core strength and overall power/explosiveness.
- Sport Bench with Attachments. Much like the Pro 50 and Pro EXP, the Sport Bench is designed to work with other attachments to extend its usability while saving money and space. You can start with the Sport Bench and the following add-ons to get more variety in your workout: Sport Bench + Ab Attachment + Dip Attachment + Chin-up Attachment. This home gym combo can be used for everything from chest workouts to leg day.